Upper Limb Control Leveled Up! Elbow Pain Solution
Takes Over for Better, Faster Results
You’re now seeing information about Elbow Pain Solution. We used everything we’ve learned from Upper Limb Control, Shoulder Control, and Scap Strength to create a program that is easier to follow, incorporates the newest medical research, and provides a comprehensive guide to get you pain-free elbows faster.
You have lifetime access to every course you’ve purchased. If you hadn’t yet purchased Upper Limb Control, Elbow Pain Solution addresses the same root causes of elbow dysfunction.
Explore this page to see what Elbow Pain Solution can do for your elbows if you’re looking to reduce tightness and pain or improve your range of motion to keep doing what you love.
Eliminate elbow pain, for life
Whether from a physically demanding job, sport or the movements of daily life, our elbows and forearms are always working. But when things aren’t functioning properly, they can easily become overworked, painful and sore.
The Elbow Pain Solution applies the methods developed by a kinesiologist with 19+ years of experience and an orthopaedic surgeon with 30+ years of experience who served as the surgeon for MLB’s Toronto Blue Jays. Golfers or tennis elbow, ligament or tendon issues, bursitis, ulnar nerve problems and general pain and soreness can all be successfully remedied following the program with 15-20 minute home workouts.
Wake “hidden” muscles
Waking up and strengthening the deep muscles that don’t get the work they need fixes common imbalances that contribute to pain and injury
Restore range of motion
Restoring sufficient range of motion leads to efficient movement and eliminates excess wear and tear on passive structures like the ligaments and cartilage
Address root causes
Elbow pain can stem from the elbow or wrist, as well as the shoulders and spine and the Elbow Pain Solution addresses them all to give you the best chance at lasting relief
Practical and thoughtful...
"I have been suffering Tennis for about eight weeks. I had an injection which really helps with the pain about a month ago and it has resolved 80% of the pain.
I found your videos Googling Tennis elbow and found all others to be vapid or not logical methods to resolve the issue. I found yours to be practical and thoughtful.
I am a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and have given up my dream to own my own gym due to this chronic issue. I hope that the techniques I learned today and started today will help me get back to the gym."
Grounded in science and trusted by people from around the world who want to move freely and without pain
PRECISION MOVEMENT ON YOUTUBE
Precision Movement on Youtube
Eliminating elbow pain starts with restoring your foundation
When one of these pillars is lacking your body compensates by using another muscle or movement pattern. Compensate long enough and your body will break down. It often starts as a minor pain that you can “work through”, but when left unaddressed progresses to intense, debilitating pain that can eventually lead to serious damage to muscle, tendon, ligament and/or cartilage.
When you follow the Elbow Pain Solution and restore the 4 Pillars you address the root causes that led to your issue in the first place. This provides lasting results and empowers you with the knowledge of what it really takes for a lifetime of moving freely and without pain and the confidence that your body can take whatever you can throw at it.
Meet your team
Eric Wong BSc aka “Coach E” is a kinesiologist and the founder of Precision Movement. He was a pioneer in strength and conditioning for the sport of mixed martial arts, training a number of athletes who competed in the UFC and other professional organizations and at the forefront in the online fitness world where he began sharing content and creating online programs back in 2008.
Dr. Erin Boynton MD FRCS is an orthopaedic surgeon who joined Precision Movement as Chief Medical Officer in 2020. She has 30 years of experience as an orthopaedic surgeon, served as the team surgeon for MLB’s Toronto Blue Jays for 10 years, is the current Medical Director of the WTA’s National Bank Open tennis tournament and a national champ tennis player herself.
Precision Movement is the trusted name when it comes to corrective exercise for 340,000+ subscribers on YouTube and tens of thousands of customers and users of our app.
Feedback from our awesome community
"I decided to explore this course because I self-diagnosed a case of Golfer’s Elbow. I was happy to learn anatomy and engage in the exercises over the past 12 weeks. The exercises were helpful in helping me realize various restrictions and range of motion issues."
"The program is fantastic and I can see exercises were very different as well as effective.
I did many physio sessions with my physio but it gave limited results. After doing the program, I have benefited as I had elbow extension and flexion rages restricted.
Deepak Ahuja, 45
"I found the program very informative with great advice and it answered a lot of questions that I had. I learned so much about my forearms and how important grips are.
Just to get the tension released and feel strong again in my forearms and elbows was perfect."
Garry Johns, 43
“When you have elbow pain, you can move around just fine but you can’t do much! For active people this is a problem since good health and joy are found doing the active things they love. We’ve put together the Elbow Pain Solution to get you back to pain-free movement and we can’t hear about your results.”
- Coach E & Dr. B
4 key benefits of this unique program
Easy to follow
Step-by-step instructions with concise, high quality videos make following this program a breeze.
Routines require just 20 minutes and minimal equipment so you can do them at home.
Based on scientific principles and the latest research to get you lasting results.
Designed for you
Whether your pain is severe or mild you can get started and make real progress.
Get rid of your elbow pain today
A typical course of physical therapy for elbow pain is 8 weeks of treatment twice a week and can cost upwards of $1360, not to mention the added time and effort to attend your appointments.
If you want 1-on-1 coaching from Dr. B and Coach E, you're looking at hundreds of dollars per hour and at least four weeks on the waitlist.
Instead, get started on the Elbow Pain Solution today and you're getting our expert guidance over the next few months (and beyond) to take you from painful to pain-free for only…
Get Started For Only $99
All prices in USD
I Feel the difference already...
"My physical therapy was good but I wanted to make faster progress. I have only done less than half of the program but feel the difference already.
Moreover, I feel progress and also because I understand what progress should look like. This is very important when training on your own.
I had questions that I emailed and Coach Joshua got back to me within the day. I really appreciate the way in which he gave me assistance.
It feels like I have found the secret behind healing injuries and going beyond. This stuff is what the pros get, and that’s why they can get back up on the mat. It’s a clear approach and it’s simple but a necessary foundation for staying healthy."
How the Elbow Pain Solution compares
Elbow Pain Solution
Physio, Trainer, etc.
Google and YouTube
3 phases from pain elimination
Therapists rarely transcend the
You might get a few exercises,
4 x 20 minute sessions
Wasted time sifting through low quality content
In the comfort of your own home
Same cost as 1-2 training sessions
You’ve got 1 full year to decide
Frequently asked questions
If you've been cleared by your doctor or you're otherwise ready to begin the program, know that the program will be beneficial for virtually every elbow condition whether you’ve got golfers or tennis elbow, ligament or tendon issues, bursitis, ulnar nerve problems and general pain and soreness of the elbows or forearms.
The reason why is because the Elbow Pain Solution fixes the root causes of most issues - poor tissue pliability, inactive and/or weak muscles, insufficient range of motion, muscular imbalances and poor motor control - and does so in a safe, progressive fashion. It also addresses the elbow and joints above and below including the wrist and hands, shoulders, neck and thoracic spine, to give you the best chance at lasting relief.
Addressing these root causes results in a body that just works better and distributes the forces from movement across all of the available muscles and joints, decreasing wear and tear on any particular muscle or tissue so it doesn't get overworked and break down.
Most routines take 20 minutes and require 4-6 days/week (your choice).
The Acute Pain Phase (pain level of 7+/10) is designed to quickly reduce pain and eliminate swelling and requires a short exercise routine of 10 minutes or less and other protocols performed 1-3 times/day (in this phase, the more frequent, the better).
If you’re not happy with the results you get or the program for any reason, email us at [email protected] within 1 year of purchase and we’ll refund your money no questions asked, no hassles. We're not happy unless you get results you're happy thrilled with.
Get Started For Only $99
All prices in USD
We’ve got your back
If you have any questions or run into any issues we offer different ways to get support:
Have a question? Send an email to [email protected] and one of our coaches will get back to you.
14 Years+ Online
We've been online for our customers for 14 years and counting and don't plan on going anywhere.
Facebook VIP Group
A community of friendly, like-minded folks all sharing successes, answering questions, and encouraging each other along the way
If you can’t get the support you need or don’t get results you’re happy with, you’re covered by our industry-leading 1 year money back guarantee.
1 Year Money-Back Guarantee
If this course doesn’t help you with pain, better movement, greater range of motion, or you just don’t like it, we’re happy to give you a full refund within 1 year of purchase - no questions asked. All you have to do is send us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you.
- Bateman M, Littlewood C, Rawson B, Tambe AA. Surgery for tennis elbow: a systematic review. Shoulder Elbow. 2019;11(1):35-44. doi:10.1177/1758573217745041
- Couppé C, Svensson RB, Silbernagel KG, Langberg H, Magnusson SP. Eccentric or Concentric Exercises for the Treatment of Tendinopathies?. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2015;45(11):853-863. doi:10.2519/jospt.2015.5910
- Day JM, Lucado AM, Dale RB, Merriman H, Marker CD, Uhl TL. The Effect of Scapular Muscle Strengthening on Functional Recovery in Patients With Lateral Elbow Tendinopathy: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. J Sport Rehabil. 2021;30(5):744-753. Published 2021 Jan 13. doi:10.1123/jsr.2020-0203
- Ellis RF, Hing WA. Neural mobilization: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials with an analysis of therapeutic efficacy. J Man Manip Ther. 2008;16(1):8-22. doi:10.1179/106698108790818594
- Gorski JM. Evaluation of Sleep Position for Possible Nightly Aggravation and Delay of Healing in Tennis Elbow. J Am Acad Orthop Surg Glob Res Rev. 2019;3(8):e082. Published 2019 Aug 2. doi:10.5435/JAAOSGlobal-D-19-00082
- Karjalainen T, Buchbinder R. Is it time to reconsider the indications for surgery in patients with tennis elbow?. Bone Joint J. 2023;105-B(2):109-111. doi:10.1302/0301-620X.105B2.BJJ-2022-0883.R1
- Karjalainen T, Richards B, Buchbinder R. Platelet-rich plasma injection for tennis elbow: did it ever work?. BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2022;8(1):e001258. Published 2022 Jan 11. doi:10.1136/bmjsem-2021-001258
- Kim YJ, Wood SM, Yoon AP, Howard JC, Yang LY, Chung KC. Efficacy of Nonoperative Treatments for Lateral Epicondylitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021;147(1):112-125. doi:10.1097/PRS.0000000000007440
- Landesa-Piñeiro L, Leirós-Rodríguez R. Physiotherapy treatment of lateral epicondylitis: A systematic review. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2022;35(3):463-477. doi:10.3233/BMR-210053
- Lee JH, Kim TH, Lim KB. Effects of eccentric control exercise for wrist extensor and shoulder stabilization exercise on the pain and functions of tennis elbow. J Phys Ther Sci. 2018;30(4):590-594. doi:10.1589/jpts.30.590
- Reyhan AC, Sindel D, Dereli EE. The effects of Mulligan's mobilization with movement technique in patients with lateral epicondylitis. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2020;33(1):99-107. doi:10.3233/BMR-181135
- Schiffke-Juhász B, Knobloch K, Vogt PM, Hoy L. Proprioceptive elbow training reduces pain and improves function in painful lateral epicondylitis-a prospective trial. J Orthop Surg Res. 2021;16(1):468. Published 2021 Jul 27. doi:10.1186/s13018-021-02602-3