Do you struggle with getting back to your activities due to shoulder pain? Not sure if you need surgery? Is your shoulder pain so bad you cannot sleep at night? We have you covered.
Questions covered in this episode:
- 12:06 – Hi Dr B. Do you have any experience with what I think is shoulder subluxation? ie at certain angles I get a short and very sharp pain that feels like it is sliding out of the joint and back in.
- 12:13 – Could you comment on problems of the sterno-clavicular joint, e.g. swelling in one side of that joint and how to influence that?
- 12:16 – My right shoulder is slightly dropped similar to the photo Dr B showed in one of the slides. Which of your programs would be best to rectify that?
- 12:17 – I have a calcium deposit in my shoulder tendon (calcific tendinitis) and it hurts. Any ideas or info you can tell me? (57). Thanks.
- 12:21 – Thoughts on risk of diagnostic scope to evaluate shoulder? Prior SLAP repair, revision, and subsequent biceps tenodesis. Persistent pain worse than prior to original surgery years out. Concerned about more surgery, given lack of improvement from prior surgeries. 50 yo.
- 1: 00 – I’ve had increasing pain in both shoulders from side-sleeping in various positions. Can I remedy this with exercise?